- Identify and solve problems by thinking critically and integrating scientific information and research into practice
- Demonstrate professionalism by actively participating in teams, using professional communications, acting ethically, following pertinent regulations, and conducting self-assessment.
- Develop and deliver appropriate information, products, and services to individuals, groups, and populations.
- Strategically apply principles of management and systems in the provision of services to individuals and organizations.
- Analyze the application of leadership in the nutrition and dietetics field.
More detailed information of program and learning outcomes can be found on the University's Learning Outcomes website
Program outcome data is available upon request from the Dietetic Internship Program Director, Pauline Williams 801-422-4876 or firstname.lastname@example.org