Graduates of the combined Dietetic Internship and Master’s Degree program are eligible to apply to take the CRD credentialing exam to become an Registered Dietitian Nutritionists (RDN). Program completion requirements include:
- Complete all internship supervised practice rotations, core graduate course, and graduate project with the following performance levels.
- The “overall rating” on the final performance evaluation for each supervised practice rotation must be a “3” or higher.
- 75% of all other rating areas on the final performance evaluation for each rotation must be a “3” or higher.
- The core required classes NDFS 620R, 621, 622, 637, 638 must be successfully completed with a grade of B- or better. All assignments related to rotations in NDFS 620R must be completed and submitted.
- The graduate project obtains final project approval from committee members and department.
- Complete all program and university requirements to obtain the master’s degree
- Be granted the master’s degree